Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wedding Program Message From Couple Do Not Understand The Error Message... World Of Warcraft?

Do not understand the error message... World of Warcraft? - wedding program message from couple

Hello,

I have downloaded the game on the Internet, but that does not work! I have about 4 times already!

He comes into my office when the download is complete, but it's a small place from them to access the site, then the other with 6-bit graphics on a case where I think I should have. When I open this message appears ...

''Windows can not open this file.

File: Worldofwarcraft.temp

To require this file to Windows, created to show about the program. Windows can go online to search automatically or you can manually select from a list of installed programs on your computer.''

What do you do?

To find Mi-service practice, the appropriate program

-Select the program from a list of''

I click on the online search, but it only provides a search engine.

I tried to upgrade the hard drives in my PC and download it again, but it does not help the situation.

What should I do?

1 comments:

Jake W said...

Filename Worldofwarcraft.temp means that you do not have a full installation of WoW. The installer should then remove the WoW. Temp file extension automatically.

I try the program directory repair.exe WoW.

Post a Comment